Tuesday 5 July 2011

Our Beautiful City Hall Wedding




I thought it was time to catch up on my blog and write about all the exciting things I have been up to in the last few months. After a few months globetrotting between the US and Europe, I moved permanently to San Francisco last April. It was finally time to settle in San Francisco. My fiance and I found a lovely 2 bedroom-flat in Lower Haight, a nice residential area in SF.
After getting engaged in beautiful Maui island (Hawaii) in November , my fiance and I tied the knot in San Francisco City Hall on July 1st. The ceremony was a small affair, 6 friends (not that we don't have any friends, but SF city Hall limits the number of people you can have with you) and a 20 minutes ceremony.
I don't know if you ever been to SF City Hall, but the place is just magic, and wonderful for pictures. Thanks to my lovely friend Skye ( (Skye photography), we have some amazing photos from that day in the City Hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment